Friday, August 19, 2011

As The End of Summer Draws Near

So what activities do you find yourself and family running to this weekend? Out of town for family reunions, state fairs, family vacations, and road trips.  Even with the cost of fuel today, there seems to be even more people on the road this summer! As I get ready for another road trip to Idaho, I have to rush about getting things ready for all the kiddos, the zoo, finish my canning and laundry. It is a super hectic time for everyone; finishing trips, getting kids back in school "time" and doing the dreaded back to school shopping.
When do you find the time to relax and take some time for yourself? How do you unwind and put things into perspective? For me, I tend to dive into baking, decorating and doing more charity work. I know I should say, exercising but hey, who wants to go outside when it is 95 degrees+? I sure don't!
Once, I return from the road trip I have more reciepes, cooking contests to enter and tips, tricks and ideas for the kitchen. I'd love to hear from you on any tips you would like to share in the kitchen or even couponing!
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog