Thursday, July 7, 2011

Class ~ Section 1 Part 1

Class last night was a super packed one, full of the coupon basics. I loved watching the faces of the women present as some you could see got very excited about the material and then in another glance you could see their brows furrow in concentration, wanting to soak in the details I was explaining. I was so happy to see new faces and be able to pass on some knowledge. I look forward to helping others with their savings goals and showing them how to be a better consumer.
With the industry making changes nationwide on couponers, you will see a change in their shopping habits, I believe. No more will people be allowed to clear shelves and managers will get more control on how a couponer is shopping in their stores. Is this a good thing? I am bracing myself for the changes and trying to remind people of coupon ethics. (Yes, you can shop ethically with coupons and be proud for it!) It is unfortunate that some couponers have essentially ruined coupon shopping for others. Will it be impossible to find good deals after the changes? I doubt it but I do believe that it will slow consumer spending in a single transaction. Once again, you will have to be super savvy at the register and be watching the cashier and the register like a hawk for those changes to be effective for you.
Until then... happy savings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog