Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Simply Sweets

I'm so excited to say that Simply Sweets is almost a reality! After years of working toward this goal; perfecting a menu, pricing, website design, advertising, finding suppliers, designing stationary, acquiring business materials, permits and finding a location, (not to mention waiting for kids to graduate) I am super happy to say that January 2012 will be a banner year for Simply Sweets! Everyone who has dreamed of, owned or managed a small business realizes just what an undertaking this endeavor has been.

I will primarily be mail order via my website:http://www.wix.com/simplysweetsbyjuliea/simply-sweets as well as Face book. I offer opportunities for retail placement as well as corporate catering. My menu is expansive and features fresh local produce to continue the farm to table movement. I use only the highest quality chocolate, butter and sugars to ensure a rich decadent dessert. Every item is made fresh to order so every bite is guaranteed to satisfy even the pickiest of connoisseur's. I will expand outside of the US market after the holidays, but for now I am happy to offer shipping within the US borders.

So come join me as I celebrate the opening of Simply Sweets! Discriminating Desserts for Discriminating People! Swing by Face book, the website or shoot me email/text and I would love to put together a tasting menu for your event. I want to thank everyone who stood by me all these years and taste tested my recipes, gave critiques on design and encouraged me; God bless you! ~ Julie Ann

Wishing you & yours a happy baking season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog