Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ok, so maybe not GN yet!

I am so excited and so happy that so many people across the country are saving more monies for their families by joining this coupon exchange! I am so thrilled that my "ah ha" moment can benefit anyone and even happier to reconnect with long lost friends and meet so many new interesting people along the journey! I think we all can do BIG things in our daily lives but when you join a group together: LOOK OUT! I'm excited to see just how much giving this group can do and how many lives we can touch with couponing. To steal a phrase from Extreme Couponing: "Watch the magic"!
I can't wait to see where our stockpiles are a month from now and how many new people have joined the group. I am excited to see just how much good we all can do with coupons. Tonight was a great moment and I can't stop smiling about it. West Coast Coupon Clipping Service and I discussed sending all her boxes of expired coupons to the military overseas. Once she heard about the coupon exchange and what we were doing she was so excited to jump in with ideas! I look forward to watching her growth and seeing the development on the forum on her website. If you haven't checked it out yet, what are you waiting for? I have a link at the bottom of my blog that will take you THERE!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and I look forward to hearing from you all! Keep posted for new tips, tricks, and ideas each day and I will also be sharing many recipes for you to add to your recipe boxes. GN all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog