Thursday, May 26, 2011

Recipe Ideas

So how many of you out there struggle with "what's for dinner"? I know I have many "go to" dishes, but when couponing you need to balance it with menu planning. If someone has a great suggestion; lay it on me! I have always cooked to what sounded good or what my husband was craving and never really thought much about getting the best bang for my buck out of each meal. I now make a little extra each meal I make and break some off immediately for his lunches & dinners since he works out in the oilfields and on a 3 week hitch would be eating out every meal! I am always on the look out for clever sandwich ideas that will keep while he's on his "trip". I am constantly scouring magazines, cookbooks, and online sites to find new ideas.  If you have a favorite site you like to use... lay it on me! I am off to cut some coupons and spend some time with the animals, (affectionately named the "zoo")! GN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog