Thursday, June 9, 2011

Coupon Classes Coming Soon!

While starting the coupon exchange, it became evident very quickly that many people wanted to save monies but really had no real idea just how to maximize a coupon to get the best benefits for their dollar. After being asked by a local store director to teach classes to his consumers, I began creating curriculum for such a class and realized that many others could benefit from it as well.
After working three weeks straight on it, I a proud to say I am almost done and will have many handouts and "ideas" for my classes. I am working on teaching here in GR and will also teach a few in RS as needed. Should you want to attend one of these classes, FB me, email me or leave a comment on the blog!
Happy Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog