Thursday, June 2, 2011

If Your Happy & You Know It...

I am fortunate to be surrounded by such good friends and my family. I realize at the simplest of moments how blessed I really am, like take for example tonight; John and I decided to use our coupons for a free movie and were lucky enough to be the only ones in the theater during the whole show! Simple happiness, I know even though we have been busy all week knocking more projects off of our master list, it was so nice to be treated to a movie that costs us nothing but time together. As I have been preparing for two weeks now to do an out of town grocery trip with my extreme amounts of coupons and all the details that make it a success, I find myself very nervous and skeptical of my "talent" when it comes to couponing. (Honestly, I think we all doubt ourselves at the register!) I am hoping that this will be my biggest "haul" to date. I'm glad I'm not making a special trip, but I hope to make it profitable!
What are your tips, tricks, ideas that you have used to make your larger shopping trips easier? I have been researching a number of apps for my droid that assist with such details as what isle, store, coupons, etc... I am hoping to find something soon that works well for couponing!
I am off now to go sort and file a 4 1/2 inch stack of coupons that I have been busy printing over the last two days! (Thank heavens my coupon buddy is happy about a stuffed envelope!) I'd love to hear from you all and learn about your shopping trips this weekend.
Happy Savings! GN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog