Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June Couponing Begins... NOW!

I hope you all took the time "off" from the ads this last weekend to get your binders in order and prepare for this next month of coupons! Just so that everyone knows, you will have 3 inserts this weekend; (can you say wahoo?). So the clipping, sorting, and sharing begins again. :)
The coupon exchange is just getting off its little legs and beginning to grow. I have tried to deal with the small issues and hope that it will all continue to work itself out. I am very proud of you savers and bargain hunters! We have heard from one of our adopted military families and she was very happy with her first packet of coupons. So way to go!! Remember to look for those money makers that you can add to you donation stockpile; I really want to see who all participates in the July 3 donation.
I want to say a huge THANK YOU to Marlene for always thinking of me and trying to make sure I get in on a last minute deal, find that money maker, or to share some coupons with me for my zoo.
Speaking of our zoo, some of you may know that Annie, our 18 yr old lab was recently injured and had to have emergency surgery on her ear. Was a very stressful moment for us here but she has rounded the corner and seems to be on the mend. Thank you for all of you who have sent your well wishes. I have such a great friend who lives across the street from me who happens to be a vet tech that I always call upon in times of need with my zoo and she once again stepped up to the challenge, riding in the back of my truck with Annie, wiping away my tears as I cried, comforted Annie as she went under and stayed with us trying to help us get her to wake back up, (which is huge deal with such an old dog and why the vet was not going to perform the surgery in the first place) and begin walking again. She was an amazing buffer between the vet I was kinda forced to go to and even took a few mean shots from him. What an amazing friend who is such an amazing animal lover. LOVE YOU Diana!
I will be posting a few posts in the next few days that will give you direct links to vendors who gladly send out coupons as well as some ways to cut costs in your life each month. For today's savings: if you purchase from weclipusave.com for the first time you can enter in a discount code: ECPFRIENDS25 to save 25% off your first order!
Happy Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog