Thursday, June 9, 2011

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Today I find myself totally frustrated with this years grow season in my area. It is reportedly snowing in the Jonah field today and here the wind is not quite hurricane gale force but enough to make my bird feeder sway a little more than comfortably for the birds to even feed, my hanging plants to get sea sick, and the new seedlings to dry out fast! FRUSTRATED!!!
I still have my peppers, tomatoes, and strawberries growing in my house at this point. And wonder if I am going to have to give up on canning this fall? My "plant everywhere" grass seed still has not arrived and so I am wondering if I may just have to give up on this year and get ready for the fall season already? Who made Mother Nature so mad? When will we be able to see the sun on a consistent basis? I'm not sure about any of this but if you have some ideas/tips/tricks, let me know! I am so beyond ready for my gardens to grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog